There’s a new punk kid in the house!
Paris, France, February 22nd – The time has come to twerk your greedy butt in Flying Oak Games’ latest game: “Boo! Greedy Kid”. The stealth shouting soda action game is now available on Steam.
In “Boo! Greedy Kid“, you play as a small brat who’s so into soda that he doesn’t blink an eye before wreaking havoc to get his favorite drink. Go frighten people in order to grab their money and buy drinks! How greedy! Play with your own voice through one hundred levels to get to the ultimate soda treasure, but be aware of the cops coming your way to stop your greediness.
“Boo! Greedy Kid” is a project born from the Global Game Jam 2013 in Nancy (France). Following the completion of their previous game (NeuroVoider), Florian and Thomas decided to let off some steam on a smaller game by transforming this hilarious game jam project into a full-blown game.
- Use your own voice to scare people! Boo! (Controllers are fine too);
- Play it sneaky, hide behind furniture and dodge the five-o running after you;
- Setup strategies and distract characters by twerking your greedy butt;
- Complete one hundred levels of money grabbing and get the best soda;
- Build and share your own hellish levels with the level editor and Steam Workshop support.
The game is available NOW for 4.99 € / $ 4.99 / 4.49 £ (with a 20% launch discount).
Steam page: http://store.steampowered.com/app/770630
About Flying Oak Games
Made of wood and pixels, Flying Oak Games (FOG) is a handcrafted independent video game studio growing up in a secret forest of the North East of France (in Metz).