Definitive Dead Rising 4 Experience Coming to PlayStation 4 this December
Capcom recently announced that a super-sized serving of Dead Rising 4 will be making its way for the first time to PlayStation 4 players across North America and Europe beginning on December 5, 2017. Just in time for the holidays, Dead Rising 4: Frank’s Big Package is a special delivery that will let players unwrap the Dead Rising 4 main game, in addition to all other previously released game content. The new bundle will also introduce a game mode called “Capcom Heroes,” an all-new way to experience the Dead Rising 4 story that lets Frank West wear over a dozen outfits and perform outrageous special attacks inspired by classic Capcom characters.
BIG in features, BIG in content. Dead Rising 4: Frank’s Big Package provides everything that a Dead Rising fan could ever ask for. This exclusive bundle offers a generous amount of game content, with instant access to immense, over-the-top zombie action that includes:
- Dead Rising 4 – Latest version of the main game with all difficulty settings.
- All downloadable content – Stocking Stuffer Holiday Pack, Frank Rising and Super Ultra Dead Rising 4 Mini Golf.
- All bonus content – Street Fighter Outfit Pack, My Bloody Valentine Pack, Candy Cane Crossbow, Slicecycle, Sir-Ice-A-Lot, Ugly Winter Sweater and X-Fists.
- Frank West returns! – The original Dead Rising protagonist and photojournalist Frank West returns 16 years after the events of Willamette, complete with his brand-new camera to capture those zombie selfies and unveil hidden objects around town.
- Open World Sandbox – Explore and scavenge the huge spaces of the Willamette Memorial Megaplex and surrounding town for weapons and costumes to combat the zombie apocalypse and find extra clues.
- Anything and everything is a weapon – Create your own tools of zombie destruction by crafting hundreds of potential weapon combinations ranging from the practical to the truly insane, including the Bazooka Cannon, Electric Axe, and the Plunger Lure.
- Engaging multiplayer – Play with three other friends online to complete missions and conquer the zombie-infested Willamette Memorial Megaplex Mall.
Dead Rising 4: Frank’s Big Package is a special delivery that will let PlayStation 4 players unwrap the Dead Rising 4 main game, in addition to all other previously released game content. The new bundle will also introduce a game mode called “Capcom Heroes,” an all-new way to experience the Dead Rising 4 story that lets Frank West wear outfits and perform outrageous special attacks inspired by classic Capcom characters.
In Dead Rising 4, players will step foot inside the seasonal festivities of Willamette, Colorado amidst a mysterious outbreak that is spreading across the Willamette Memorial Megaplex Mall and surrounding town. Photojournalist Frank West returns 16 years after the events of the original Dead Rising. An ordinary guy that finds himself in extraordinary situations, Frank seeks to uncover the truth behind a government conspiracy responsible for the outbreak. With intense action and an unmatched level of weapon and character customization, Dead Rising 4, delivers a heart pounding experience as players explore, scavenge and fight to survive in an open-world sandbox on the brink of the next zombie apocalypse.
Dead Rising 4: Frank’s Big Package will be coming to PlayStation 4 on December 5, 2017, for $49.99 MSRP. Current Dead Rising 4 players on Xbox One, Steam and Windows 10 will receive the all-new “Capcom Heroes” mode as a free update when Dead Rising 4: Frank’s Big Package is released.