The Coma: Recut – pre-order now from Xbox Store or GOG and get 20% discount
Pre-orders for creepy Korean survival horror adventure The Coma: Recut are now live! Due to launch for Xbox One on September 22nd, pre-ordering now gets you a 20% discount on the $14.99 launch price.
Pre-order now from the Xbox Store
Pre-orders on GOG.com also get a 20% discount on the $14.99 launch price. In addition, as well as the full game, the GOG bundle includes: 7 wallpapers, official soundtrack MP3, 6 avatars, and a digital artbook.
The Coma: Recut is scheduled to launch on PS4 on September 19th (NA) / September 20th (EU) and September 22nd on XBOX ONE and PC.
We’re also pleased to confirm that anyone who owns the original game – The Coma: Cutting Class – on Steam will get The Coma: Recut on Steam for free. So if you played the original and fancy returning to the world of Sehwa High to give the ‘recut’ version a whirl, you can do that at your leisure when the game launches on PC on the 22nd September and without spending any cashola.
And if you’re planning on being a first-time Steam player, be sure to add The Coma: Recut to your Wishlist.
About the game:
Developer: Devespresso Games
Platforms: PC, PS4, Xbox One
- $14.99 (PS4 NA)
- 14.99€ (PS4 EU)
- $14.99 (XBOX ONE) $11.99 (Pre order)
- $14.99 (PC) $11.99 (Pre order on GOG)
- 19th September (PS4 NA)
- 20th September (PS4 EU)
- 22nd September (XBOX ONE)
- 22nd September (PC)
You are Youngho, a hapless Korean student who, after drifting asleep during his final exam, wakes to find himself trapped in a twisted version of his school, Sehwa High. And he’s not alone. Relentlessly pursued by a psychotic killer, Youngho must evade his hunter while desperately searching for a way to escape the dread-filled corridors and classrooms.
- A remastered version of indie cult classic The Coma: Cutting Class, the game has been rebalanced and ‘recut’ with new and updated animations, mechanics, cutscenes and art
- Hide: Crouch in the darkness or cower in a closet to stay out of sight and evade the killer
- Survive: Use your flashlight to search for useful items, but be warned – it can attract unwanted attention
- Mystery: Discover notes and clues to uncover the twisted history of Sehwa High’s students and teachers
- The cast of characters and creepy corridors of Sehwa High are brought to life in a hand-illustrated manhwa art style
- Death: Beware the horrors lurking in the dark, lest you bleed out in some forgotten classroom…
- Inspired by the real-world plight of Korea’s overworked high school students
- Localized in the following languages: English, French, Japanese, Korean, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Thai, Turkish
Digerati Distribution & Marketing are specialists in independent PC and console video game PR, Marketing & Distribution. A new breed of publisher providing the versatility and flexibility needed in this modern landscape.
About Devespresso Games
Devespresso Games is an indie game development team fuelled by coffee and based in Seoul, South Korea. For more information, visit: http://www.devespressogames.com/