Indie hit from one man developer Bootdisk Revolution coming to PS4 and Xbox One w/ 20% discount for Xbox One pre-orders
Digerati Distribution, in partnership with Bootdisk Revolution and Nephilim Game Studios, is thrilled to announce it’s bringing Bleed, the 2D action-platformer and indie smash hit, to PS4 and Xbox One in August. The game is available to pre-order now with a 20% discount from the Xbox Store.
Full list of release dates and prices:
PS4: August 22 (NA), August 23 (EU)
PS4 price: $9.99/€9.99
Xbox One: August 24
Xbox One price: $9.99/€9.99
Xbox One game page: http://bit.ly/2vEnqjv (20% discount for pre-orders)
Originally launched for Xbox 360 as part of the Xbox Live Indie Games service and released shortly afterwards on Steam, Bleed has been a big hit with players and press. The game currently has a 93% positive rating on Steam (out of 1,235 user reviews) and GamesRadar has hailed it as one of the best Xbox Live Indie Games of all time.
Wryn is a girl with a big arsenal and big dreams – she wants to be the ultimate video game hero! Help her take down the Greatest Heroes of All Time in an action-packed bid to claim the title for herself and show the world what a true hero looks like!
Bleed is an action-platformer focused on stylish, acrobatic dodging and fluid, challenging gameplay. There’s no filler – just you and your skills against seven levels of enemies, obstacles, breakneck set-pieces and inventive bosses!
- Unique control scheme enabling crazy fast action
- 7 levels packed with multiple set-pieces and bosses
- 4 difficulty levels that remix enemy placement and boss patterns
- 2-player local co-op for all modes (requires at least one gamepad)
- 3 unlockable characters with their own gameplay twists
- Survive the entire game on one life in Arcade Mode
- Select and battle up to three bosses at once in Challenge Mode
- Trophies and Achievements added for PS4 and Xbox One versions
- Localized in the following languages: English, Spanish, French, Italian, German and Brazilian
Digerati Distribution & Marketing are specialists in independent PC and console video game PR, Marketing & Distribution. A new breed of publisher providing the versatility and flexibility needed in this modern landscape.
About Bootdisk Revolution
Ian Campbell aka Bootdisk Revolution is a one-man indie game studio from Toronto, Ontario. He creates challenging arcade games with interesting mechanics. For more information, visit: http://www.bootdiskrevolution.com/
About Nephilim Game Studios
Nephilim Game Studios founded in 2014 by veteran game developer Simon Golding, Nephilim provides premium contracting services for the games industry. The team of engineers has experience building and shipping games on PC and console. For more information visit: http://www.nephilimgamestudios.com