That’s right folks, Monster Slayers, the unique card-based battler from developer Nerdook, is now live on Steam along with some very nice money off deals for anyone who gets in quick and grabs it during its first week on sale.
The discounts work as follows:
- Launch discount: 10% off for anyone who buys the game before 31 March
- Loyalty discount: 33% off for anyone who owns either of Nerdook’s previous games – Vertical Drop Heroes HD and Reverse Crawl – on Steam, and buys Monster Slayers before 31 March
- Discounts are automatically applied at the checkout
- Monster Slayers regular (non-discounted) price is $8.99/€8.99/£5.99
We have 10 Monster Slayers Steam keys to give away and if you’d like to be in with a chance of winning one, all you have to do is:
Winners will be picked at random and will be contacted within 24 hours of this mail being sent. Good luck and happy monster slayin’ to you all!
Developed by Nerdook (Reverse Crawl, Vertical Drop Heroes), Monster Slayers is a complete reimagining of the free web-based hit of the same name, which has been played over 4 million times on gaming portal, Kongregate.
- Battle undead goblins, lion outlaws, mighty dragons and other monstrous foes using a unique card-based combat system
- Strategically shape your deck as you acquire new cards from merchants, treasure chests, and allies
- Collect fame from each run to unlock new abilities that can be used by future heroes
- Every playthrough is different: levels, enemy encounters, and loot are randomly generated
- Choose from six different classes: Rogue, Ranger, Knight, Barbarian, Cleric, Wizard
- Recruit companions to join you on your quest and make use of their special abilities
- Equip your hero with stat-boosting loot to improve the chances of victory
- Fight for your place at the top of the Monster Slayers leaderboards
- Inspired by the much-loved deck-building RPG, Dream Quest, created by Peter Whalen (Hearthstone)