Graveyard Keeper – the most inaccurate Medieval Cemetery Management Sim of 2017
Today, tinyBuild and LazyBear Games announced Graveyard Keeper — the most inaccurate medieval cemetery management sim of the year.
Build & manage your own medieval graveyard while finding shortcuts to cut costs, expand into entertainment with witch-burning festivals, and scare nearby villagers into attending church. This is a game of capitalism and doing whatever it takes to build a thriving business.
- Official Website — GraveyardKeeper.com
- Alpha Sign-Ups are open on the official site
- Steam page
- Coming to PC and Xbox One in 2017
Developed by Lazy Bear Games of Punch Club fame, Graveyard Keeper takes a dark comedy look at management games. You will be able to play it at PAX East in a couple of weeks. If you’re at PAX East, swing on by to the most orange booth on the show floor!
- Face ethical dilemmas. Do you really want to spend money on that proper hotdog meat for the festival when you have so many resources lying around?
- Gather valuable loot & craft new items. Expand your Graveyard into a thriving business, go ahead and gather valuable resources scattered in the surrounding areas, and explore what this land has to offer.
- Make business alliances. These dead bodies don’t need all that blood, do they? Why not sell it to someone who can put it to good use. Same for body parts. Hey, it’s being efficient with recycling!
- Explore mysterious dungeons. No medieval game would be complete without these. Take a trip into the unknown and find useful new ingredients which may or may not poison a whole bunch of nearby villagers. Capitalism.
More details are coming soon, so check back daily!!