SEMISOFT’s JRPG hits 70% of its target in just one week!
January 25, 2017, Jakarta, Indonesia – In just one week, SEMISOFT’s rebooted Kickstarter campaign for Legrand Legacy has achieved 70% of its target and now looks toward funding and stretch goals.
Click here to view all the Kickstarter info
“During the holidays we were approached by a group who saw the potential in Legrand Legacy and it’s thanks for them that we have secured a deal to cover part of the development costs – as long as we can secure the rest with a new Kickstarter campaign! As such, the goal for our new campaign’s been lowered to £40,000.” said Henry William Winata, lead game designer at SEMISOFT. “We’re just one week into the new campaign and we’ve already raised an incredible 70% of our goal! We look forward to share more updates with you about the game and its rich world over the coming weeks and please try our updated Prologue Chapter that we tweaked according to feedback from backers!”
Legrand Legacy is a tactical turn-based JRPG that takes you on a journey through a chaotic world that’s torn apart by civil war and threatened by an otherworldly invasion. You play as Finn, the reluctant leader of a band of unlikely heroes, who soon discovers that the true peril to their universe lies within themselves. The game combines beautiful hand drawn backgrounds with highly detailed character models and environmental effects, to deeply immerse players in the world of Legrand.
- A fully immersive experience with detailed universe designs, live 2D, and a rich storyline.
- 2.5D visuals – 3D models and original assets with stylized hand-drawn 2D backgrounds.
- Stunning in-game 3D cinematics.
- Turn-based combat with Quick Time Event (aka ACT – Action Circle Tempo) that will test strategy and keep players on their toes.
- Put a war general hat on and deploy troops to wars.
- Recruit Non-Player Characters (NPCs) to revamp your Headquarters.
- Take on rewarding side quests to find the ultimate loot for your characters.
- Customize items and grimoire that characters can wield, set combat formation, or review the journal to track quests.
- Collect loot from slain enemies and craft items or sell them for quick cash.
- Expected playtime is more than 30 hours.
Don’t forget to check out the game on Steam to follow, add to your Wishlist, and to download the free demo!!
SEMISOFT is a game development company built by gamers for gamers. Our vision is to craft original ideas into mainstream pop culture. Our mission is to develop quality games that entertain, educate, and enrich players worldwide.