Prepare for one of the funniest retro RPGs ever created
Are you ready for a nostalgic adventure? An adventure that’ll throw you back into a time when games were young and innocent, just like you? When you were sitting in front of your tube with burning eyes and just couldn’t stop playing? Pixel Heroes: Byte & Magic is here and will be reminiscent of these wonderful times for you – because that’s why its developer team The Bitfather created it!
After thousands of PC gamers already revisited these wonderful memories, Pixel Heroes: Byte & Magic, one of the funniest retro RPGs ever created, is coming to Xbox One. Pre-order now at the Xbox One Store for a price of $9.99 / €9,99 / £7.99 – release date will be February the 3rd*:
About Pixel Heroes: Byte & Magic
“Listen! The end is nigh!! Hear my words and prepare! An ancient cult has set foot in our lands! They call themselves -The Sons of Dawn- and pray to some dark elder god. They have started recruiting people for their cause all over the country. I fear that they want to try to awaken something which should be left sleeping. Something dangerous and sinister! Something that might destroy us all. Spend your last of days wisely…“
Enter the world of Pixel Heroes and prepare yourself for a thrilling RPG/Roguelike experience like you have never seen before! Explore a randomized world full of hilarious events, deadly dungeons and the weirdest NPCs you will ever meet in a game! Choose three heroes for your party and take them on a journey that will be completely different each time you start a new game. Bath in a pool of procedurally generated loot and defeat the evil forces that threaten the township of Pixton!
- Thirty unique hero classes to unlock, each with individual skills and attributes.
- More procedurally generated axes, spears, maces, swords, shields, bows, crossbows, spells and prayers than a llama has hair on its body.
- Thirteen mystic and beautifully cruel dungeons to explore. Epic boss fights waiting!
- Three campaigns to unlock, each with its own final dungeon and boss.
- Permadeath! You know you want it.
- A detailed graveyard where you can mourn your dead heroes, compare their statistics and see which of their choices led to their tragic death.
- Completely crazy NPCs, each one of them with a significant storyline that you can follow to unlock cool stuff!
- Tons of random events that you will encounter on your way, expecting you to make important choices. Will you yell at the cat like a crazy idiot?
- Many achievements and unlockables, try to get them all and become the most badass Pixel Hero in the world!
About Headup Games
Headup Games is a hybrid games publishing and development company providing players worldwide with the best content in the independent gaming sector. Active on all major platforms such as consoles, mobile devices, and PC, the company has released over 100 titles since its establishment in 2009. With over 50 million customers served on mobile and further several million players on the PC and consoles, Headup Games is always looking to raise awareness and commercial success for developers thinking outside the box. More information can be found at www.headupgames.com
About The Bitfather
The Bitfather is a small indie game development team from Germany founded in 2014. It consists of lead designer Tom Hirsch, programmer Christian Schulz and composer Manuel Krusy.
*We inadvertently reported that the release date would be March 3rd, 2017. SURPRISE!! It’s this Friday, February 3rd, 2017. Mark your calendars accordingly.