The Binding of Isaac: Afterbirth+ available on Steam!
Isaac returns in all-new DLC with robust mod tools
Santa Ana, Calif.—January 3, 2017— Nicalis Inc., developer and publisher of The Binding of Isaac: Rebirth, 1001 Spikes, and Cave Story, is proud to announce The Binding of Isaac: Afterbirth+ DLC is now available for purchase on Steam for the retail price of $9.99. A 33% discount runs through the first week of release, and The Binding of Isaac: Afterbirth owners will be able to purchase the game for the price of $6.69.
The basement beckons for Isaac, he must go deeper into the abyss, to return once again to wade knee-deep in the darkness within. This expansion includes more than 100 hours of randomly generated madness with hundreds of new rooms and new items! Featuring new enemies, bosses, and a new chapter, it’s time to pucker up and help Isaac escape this living hell… or never return.
And for the first time ever, players that purchase the expansion on Steam will have access to the Isaac API and mod tools that give the ability to create infinite amounts of new content for The Binding of Isaac. Along with Lua support, these tools allow players infinite customization to the game – including the ability to create your own enemies, items, challenges and you can even use your own music. Some community content also will be hand-selected and featured as a monthly update in the game itself!
– Full access to mod tools (so you can design, edit and play and endless number of mods, features, and whole new games)
– 67 new items, 27 new trinkets and 10+ new pickups!
– A new final chapter!
– A new final boss!
– A new playable character!
– A new “greedier” greed mode!
– 62 new achievements!
– 5 achievement “challenges”!
– 100s of new rooms, including ultra rare rooms!
– New victory lap feature! (allows the game to continue when finished)
– Bestiary! (enemy collection page that keeps track of everything you kill in game)
– 5 new challenges!
– 2 new transformations!
– Small monthly content updates!
– 4+ new bosses and a new alt forms for existing bosses!
– A handful of new enemies, features, and new champion forms!
– New cut scenes and music tracks!
About Nicalis, Inc.
Based in Southern California and founded in 2007, Nicalis, Inc. is an independent developer and publisher with a proven track record for developing and publishing well-polished games. More information on Nicalis can be found at http://www.nicalis.com.