Bridge Constructor’s international leap onto the PS4 comes December 13th!!
The successful Bridge Constructor brand with more than 50 million downloads worldwide makes its “PlayStation” debut soon. Become an appraised bridge engineer and architect, create and design your own constructions and watch cars and trucks pass over them – or see them fall and crash while your inferior creations collapse due to weight and the laws of physics! The PlayStation®4 version will have improved high definition graphics, global high scores, intuitive joypad controls and also includes the SlopeMania Add-On with more levels, a new setting, and sloping roads.
About Bridge Constructor
Become an appraised bridge engineer and architect, create and design your own constructions and watch the cars and trucks pass over them – or see them fall and crash while your inferior creations collapse due to weight and the laws of physics.
The PlayStation®4 version features improved graphics, global high scores, intuitive joypad controls and also includes the SlopeMania add-on with additional 24 levels, a new setting and sloping roads.
Choose from a range of materials for each individual bridge, such as wood, steel, cables, or concrete pillars. Use the appropriate materials and stay within budget to build the perfect bridge. The choice of materials enables you to build each bridge in almost infinite variety – your budget is the only limit. So get on the drawing board and set your imagination and creativity free!
- 40 Levels on the island nation of Camatuga
- Slopemania: 24 “sloping” levels incl. especially tricky crazy levels
- 6 Settings: city, canyon, beach, mountains, hills, grotto
- Map with unlocked worlds and levels
- 4 different building materials: wood, steel, cables, concrete pillars
- Color coded load indicator for different building materials
- Three different load bearing levels: car, truck and tank truck
- Intuitive gamepad controls