Bridge Constructor conquers “PS4”
Over 50 million users can’t be wrong, now the game debuts on PlayStation®4!
Today, Headup Games presented their first international game for PlayStation®4: Bridge Constructor, a physics-based puzzle game that was already downloaded over 50 million times on several platforms. The well-known title will be released on December 13 as the only bridge building game for the “PS4”.
Bridge Constructor marks Headup Games debut no “PS4”, but more titles will follow soon: Starting with the critically acclaimed adventure The Inner World in early 2017 and its successor The Inner World – The Last Windmonk, coming a bit later, in summer. But there are more titles to come – stay tuned!
About Bridge Constructor
Become an appraised bridge engineer and architect, create and design your own constructions and watch the cars and trucks pass over them – or see them fall and crash while your inferior creations collapse due to weight and the laws of physics.
The PlayStation®4 version features improved graphics, global high scores, intuitive joypad controls and also includes the SlopeMania add-on with additional 24 levels, a new setting, and sloping roads.
Choose from a range of materials for each individual bridge, such as wood, steel, cables, or concrete pillars. Use the appropriate materials and stay within budget to build the perfect bridge. The choice of materials enables you to build each bridge in almost infinite variety – your budget is the only limit. So get on the drawing board and set your imagination and creativity free!
- 40 Levels on the island nation of Camatuga
- Slopemania: 24 “sloping” levels incl. especially tricky crazy levels
- 6 Settings: city, canyon, beach, mountains, hills, grotto
- Map with unlocked worlds and levels
- 4 different building materials: wood, steel, cables, concrete pillars
- Color coded load indicator for different building materials
- Three different load bearing levels: car, truck and tank truck
- Intuitive gamepad controls
- High score per level
- Build sloping roads in all levels