The “Party Harder” update to introduce local multiplayer to Party Hard
This week tinyBuild and Pinokl Games are bringing us a huge update to Party Hard, cleverly titled “Party Harder”. The update adds new features to the main game and introduces a new story DLC. Here’s a rundown on what to expect straight from the publisher themselves:
- Large update coming to Steam November 10th (this Thursday)
- Expands Twitch integration, adds local multiplayer, new levels & more
- Features a Youtube-safe OST (we know some Youtubers had copyright strikes, that’ll be fixed now)
- iOS & Google Play versions launching November 10th
- Local Co-Op — All campaign levels are playable in local co-op
- New OST — Youtube-safe
- New Twitch System — allows chat to control NPCs during the game, featuring a cross-stream points system
- 10 years after the events of Party Hard, the Party Hard Killer is up to a new adventure
- Features a new mini-story campaign and several large, scrollable levels
- We have rewritten the OST for Party Hard and it will be purchasable
- The initial OST will still be in the game as an option, the issue with it is license copyright strikes on Youtube – whenever people would make videos, they’d get a claim. Even though we own all the proper licenses, the way Youtube’s system works is guilty until proven otherwise. Apologies to everyone who had this issue.
About Party Hard
In Party Hard, you play as someone who is really tired of the neighbors having loud parties. Instead of calling the police, you decide it’s a better idea to kill everyone – using your faithful knife and the environment. The tactical strategy follows a series of killings at parties through-ought the USA.
The developers used to work mostly on casual, family-friendly games – until they participated in a game jam, creating the first prototype for Party Hard. TinyBuild backed up the original developers – Pinokl Games – to create a full version that’s now coming to mobile.
Party Hard has semi-procedural environments and a focus on unique ways of killing people. In the greatest traditions of sneaking games, your main goal is not to get caught, while silently picking off unsuspecting victims one by one. Dancing and blending in during a suspicious situation is key.
- A (not)serious story that follows a series of murders through the USA
- 19 unique levels with random variations on each one
- Use traps, cause explosions, become a ninja
- Multiple unlockable characters
- Special random events, like a bear coming in and killing everyone for you
- Trigger the DEA, SWAT cars, paramedics, firefighters to come in and ruin the party
5 Playable Characters!
- The guy who wants to get some sleep
- The ninja who is fast, stealthy, has a smoke bomb, but shouldn’t be seen
- The cop who can carry around bodies without suspicion, and frame other people
- The girl who can knock people out
- The butcher who has a chainsaw