From Square Enix Montréal – the makers of the award-winning Hitman GO and Lara Croft GO – comes a new adventure for phones and tablets
MONTRÉAL (Aug. 18, 2016) – Following in the footsteps of the critically acclaimed Hitman GO® and Apple’s iPhone Game of the Year 2015, Lara Croft GO®, Square Enix® Montréal tackles its most recent reimagination of a beloved Square Enix® franchise with Deus Ex GO™. This unique take on a near-future dystopian world is available now through the App Store and Google Play for $4.99.
Deus Ex GO is a turn-based puzzle infiltration game set in a stylized interpretation of the Deus Ex Universe®. As covert agent Adam Jensen, players will use hacking, combat and augmentations to solve the most intricate puzzles of the entire GO series and unravel the conspiracy behind a terrorist plot.
- More than 50 challenging story levels
- Live content: A new puzzle every weekday
- Outsmart a variety of new, unique enemies: guards, turrets, drones, walkers and more
- Hack the puzzle: manipulate the environment to gain an advantage
- Augmented puzzles: solve puzzles using Adam’s iconic augmentations
- An intricate storyline that will keep players on their toes
- Unlock extra Praxis Kits for Deus Ex: Mankind Divided® via a Square Enix Members login
Square Enix Montréal is designing a smart, game-changing new feature for the GO series that will allow players to expand and customize their Deus Ex GO experience: the puzzle maker. Expected to launch after the initial release, the puzzle maker will allow players to create challenging levels to share with friends. In the meantime, the team will regularly bring new content to the game dynamically through the Live Puzzles module.
For more information on Deus Ex GO check out deusex.com/game/dxgo andwww.facebook.com/deusexgo and for more information about Square Enix Montréal go to www.square-enix-montreal.com and follow on Twitter @SquareEnixMtl. You can watch the trailer here: