The Final Station releases on August 30th and we can’t wait to see what you think about riding a train around a post-apocalyptic world. In the meantime, we have a new trailer for you.
So far we’ve been very conservative about the story of The Final Station. So let’s talk about that.
New story details
It’s been 106 years since the world changed forever. People refer to it as the First Visitation, a disastrous event that left the world in shock.
You start off as an ordinary train conductor, the routine life of which takes a turn for the worst when tasked to deliver mysterious cargo…. that might just save humanity. That’s your Final Station.
About The Final Station
The world is over.
But it’s not quite over for you… at least, not yet. And now that you’ve got thousands of tonnes of locomotive at your disposal, you’ve got the definite advantage over the infected hordes. This is The Final Station.
The real question is whether or not you’ll help the survivors get to their destinations…. or let them die and loot their bodies. Sometimes people can be more trouble than they’re worth.
- A post-apocalyptic adventure about travelling a dying world on a train
- Survive for as long as you can by riding the rails, and finding supplies along the way
- Infected are ready to stop your progress whenever you exit the train to look for supplies
- Maintain your train in operating condition and craft valuable items from the resources you scavenge
- Don’t expect to shoot your way through the crowds of infected. Supplies and ammo are very limited
- Pick up survivors along the way, gaining perks (and hindrances) for your troubles