Chris is gone, but have no fear! Austin is here, bringing you all the podcast joy your heart so desires.
What are we playing?
- EA Sports Rory McIlroy PGA Tour
- Metal Gear Solid V: The Phantom Pain
- Rise of the Tomb Raider
- Killer Instinct
- Plants vs. Zombies: Garden Warfare 2
- Elite: Dangerous
- Batman: Arkham Knight — Season of Infamy
- Tom Clancy’s The Division Open Beta
- South Park: The Stick of Truth
- Dead Space
- Description: Fortified is an explosive strategy shooter where players will defend the Earth against a menacing Martian invasion in the 1950s. Play as one-of-four pulp inspired heroes as they fight swarms of terrifying robots with an arsenal of Cold War era weapons and experimental technology. Protect the city by building a network of defensive structures, commanding an army, and jumping into battle against dangerous sky scraping attackers. Fight for Earth alone or with up to four players for the ultimate co-op defense experience.
- Platforms: PC and Xbox One
- Time to beat: 5-10 hours (Your mileage may vary)
What news is important this week?
What have we put up this week?
What games are worth picking up this week?
- Far Cry Primal (Xbox One & PlayStation 4) – Tuesday
- Hitman Go: Definitive Edition (PlayStation 4 & PS Vita) – Tuesday
- Mega Man Legacy Collection (Nintendo 3DS) – Tuesday
- Plants vs. Zombies: Garden Warfare 2 (Xbox One, PlayStation 4, and PC) – Tuesday
- The Flame in the Flood (Xbox One, PC, and Mac) – Wednesday
How can you keep in touch with us?
- Vertical Slice
- The BladedTech Show
- The Vertical Slice
- Zombie Heazie
Who or what is worth checking out this week?
- American Crime Story: The People vs. O.J. Simpson
- Disneyland 60
- Those Who Can’t