Welcome to the VERY FIRST episode of The Vertical Slice, the official podcast of Vertical Slice (sorry if that confuses you). This week, we talk about a bunch of Vita games as the Bethesda (as well as E3 2015) looms on the horizon. As always, make sure to give us some feedback at firstname.lastname@example.org, or just email us directly at ThatDudeHeazie@yahoo.com and email@example.com.
Things We Watched:
- Kingsman: The Secret Service
- Jurassic World
- Powers: Season One
Things We Played:
- Lumines: Electronic Symphony (PlayStation Vita)
- Gravity Badgers (PlayStation Vita)
- State of Decay: Year One Survivaal Edition (Xbox One)
- Call of Juarez: Gunslinger (PlayStation 3)
- Aabs Animals (PlayStation Vita)
- Street Fighter x Tekken (PlayStation Vita)
- Flower (PlayStation Vita)
- Wolfenstein: The Old Blood (Xbox One)
- Murasaki Baby (PlayStation Vita)
- flOw (PlayStation Vita)
- Call of Duty: Black Ops Declassified (PlayStation Vita)
- Home – A Unique Horror Adventure (PlayStation Vita)
- Octodad: Dadliest Catch (PlayStation Vita)
- The Unfinished Swan (PlayStation Vita)
- Payday 2 (PlayStation 3)
- Dying Light (PlayStation 4)
- Citizens of Earth (PlayStation 4)
- Fallout: New Vegas (Xbox 360)
- Saints Row IV: Re-Elected (Xbox One)
- Yooka-Laylee (Kickstarter)
- We Happy Few (Kickstarter)
- Perception (Kickstarter)
- Through the Woods (Kickstarter)
Get in Touch:
- Official email – firstname.lastname@example.org
- Chris’s email – ThatDudeHeazie@yahoo.com
- Austin’s email – AustinBelzer@gmail.com
- Chris’s Twitter – @Heazie
- Austin’s Twitter – @AustinBelzer
- Instagram – @verticalslice
- My Instagram – @austinbelzer
- Twitch – VerticalSliceLIVE
If you want to download the show on your phone go here: https://theverticalslice.files.wordpress.com/2015/06/the-vertical-slice-1.mp3
3 thoughts on “The Vertical Slice #1: It’s All Over”
I know this if off topic but I’m looking into starting my own blog and was wondering what all is needed to get setup?
I’m assuming having a blog like yours would cost a pretty penny?
I’m not very internet smart so I’m not 100% sure.
Any recommendations or advice would be greatly appreciated.
Aw, this was an extremely nice post. Spending some time
and actual effort to create a superb article… but what can I say… I
hesitate a lot and don’t manage to get nearly anything done.
Write more, thats all I have to say. Literally, it seems as though you relied on the video to make your point.
You obviously know what youre talking about, why waste your intelligence on just
posting videos to your site when you could be giving us something informative to read?